We’ve spent the past ten years feeding teams of all shapes and sizes and encouraging creative and collaborative office culture for companies across the country. From family-style buffets and boxed lunches to happy hours, birthday celebrations, and company holiday parties, we’ve always enjoyed creating custom catering solutions for each of our clients.
Our Solution for Transitioning Teams
Just as companies’ needs around team engagement have evolved over the past decade — and even more so over the past several months — we’ve innovated right alongside them.
After several months of research and development, we are excited to introduce our new Cater2.me Group Ordering platform.
Group Ordering provides ultimate flexibility for companies looking to provide meal benefits for their teams, while offering employees the ability to customize their meals to their own tastes and preferences.
Here are some basics to get you started thinking about how Group Ordering can work for your team!
Flexibility for Companies
- You’ll only be charged when an order is placed, so there’s no need to guess who will be in the office – ideal for fluctuating headcounts and accommodating temp staff
- Flexible subsidy options allow companies to choose how much to contribute to each meal
- Same variety of trusted local vendors curated by Cater2.me catering specialists
Personalized for Team Members
- Employees can select and customize their meals based on a variety of curated options
- Menu items are labeled with allergen information, ensuring dietary needs are met
- All meals are assigned a custom label to guarantee they get to proper recipients
Focused on Health & Safety
- Meals are individually packaged and labeled for safety and convenience
- Contactless delivery by properly trained staff
- Spaced out meal distribution to reduce crowding and encourage social distancing
- Enhanced equipment and onsite staff available for additional precaution
Try Group Ordering
We’re excited to offer Group Ordering alongside our traditional family style and boxed meals options knowing that offices need flexible options to fit their changing needs. We’ll continue to share details about what to expect from Group Ordering, highlighting specific features for team managers and employees alike.
In the meantime, our catering experts are available to answer all questions and discuss which of our flexible meal program options would be the best fit for your team.
Get in touch to learn more about Group Ordering or read on to learn about the following topics: