Miami has it all: beautiful weather year-round, gorgeous beaches, great food, incredible art, and a laid back vibe. However, it’s been missing one thing: until now, your office meal choices have been limited.
The not-so-appealing options have been:
- Everyone brings their own lunches from home. There’s a long line for the microwave, everyone eats at their desks, and you can’t figure out the weird smell that permeates the office.
- You order the same old sandwiches or salads for everyone from the same old place. Your team complains about the repetition and taste, and you’re left with platters of sad turkey sandwiches on white bread.
- Everyone runs out to grab food for lunch, sometimes in the rain. As each person comes in, the whole office is disrupted, and cliques form that make it harder to collaborate.
- You spend hours or even days reviewing menu options and researching whether quinoa is gluten-free. At the end of the week, you’re not sure how so much time slipped away.
Now, you can throw out those sad leftovers and banish those strange smells. Starting this week, you can have a variety of the most delicious Miami food delivered directly to your office!
We bring you mouthwatering favorites from the best chefs, food trucks, and restaurants in Miami Beach, South Beach, and the surrounding areas. Choose from an extensive array of cuisines, from authentic tacos and organic ice cream to classic Cubans and Indian curries. Whatever your team wants is now within reach. You can get customized menus for every meal and occasion, whether that’s daily breakfast and lunch, weekly happy hours, or monthly birthday parties and off-sites. A few of our food partners include:
This family-run, roadside taqueria is known for its flour quesadillas and handmade burritos and tacos
This shop offers handcrafted doughnuts made with only the finest ingredients
This farm-to-grill and sea-to-grill Asian restaurant serves beautiful sushi platters, lo mein, fried rice and other classics
This top-rated deli offers New York corned beef and pastrami sandwiches, thick-cut challah french toast, a hearty cranberry spinach salad, and more
We can also set up really fun concepts inside your office, like
- an on-site ice cream sundae bar with liquid nitrogen tanks from Lulu’s Nitrogen Ice Cream,
- a make-your-own burger bar from Top Burger, or
- a make-your-own pasta bar from Earth
We have a lot of experience connecting offices with their favorite meals. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve provided food to thousands of local and national businesses. We feed teams at companies like CBRE, Animoto, and Eventbrite, and we’re incredibly excited to expand in Miami.
Whether you’re planning meals for executive meetings, need to coordinate food for the upcoming Calle Ocho festivities, or have a weekly scheduled lunch, we’re here to make your life easier.